APRIL ECOSYSTEM 2018
Greater Manchester Connected Health City: sharing progress and best practice
The April 2018 meeting of the Manchester Ecosystem took place at The Studio, Lever Street on Tuesday 17th.
As part of the ongoing work to position the GM Connected Health City (GM CHC) in the current health innovation landscape, the meeting was organised to share progress and best practice with key stakeholders from across the region.
The event offered the opportunity to:
- Hear about the latest developments from the care pathway projects on (i) diagnosis & treatment of stroke and (ii) reducing inappropriate antibiotic prescribing in primary care
- Learn about engagement with industry through the clinical automated coding exemplar project with Intelligent Medical Objects
- See demonstrations from the SMASH & PINGR dashboard interventions using data to discover actionable insights in primary care
- Discuss the opportunities for developing Learning Health Systems methodologies across other clinical domains and organisational footprints
- Explore options for sustainability as well as innovative new ways of working
You can view the agenda here.
An overview of the event and output from the discussion groups is available here.