APRIL 2017 ECOSYSTEM
HEALTHCARE DATA & DIGITAL INNOVATION
Thursday 20th April 2017
MSP Citylabs, Nelson Street, Manchester, M13 9NQ
The April Manchester Connected Health Ecosystem was held on Thursday 20th April at MSP Citylabs. Taking place in the run up to Informatics for Health 2017, April's Ecosystem meeting focused on the access to, and sharing of, healthcare data, and included updates and presentations on:
- Datawell, Greater Manchester's innovative digital infrastructure programme (Dr Sarah Thew, Innovation and User Experience Manager, GMAHSN)
- Connected Health Cities Citizens Juries work to help develop Trusted Research Environments (Dr Mary Tully, Public Engagement Lead, CHC)
- Health Innovation Manchester's innovation 'pipeline' for industry (Arjun Sikand, Commercial Director, HinM)
- Delivering NHS Global Digital Exemplar status (Rachel Dunscombe, Director of Digital, Salford Royal Group / SRFT)
- Sharing NHS data across organisational boundaries (Andrew Rankin, Legal Director, & Chris Air, Associate Solicitor, DAC Beachcroft LLP)
As well as providing a platform for academia, industry, and NHS & Social Care organisations to share best practice and explore opportunities for developing digital healthcare solutions.
View the full agenda for the day here.
The presentations from the day can be accessed here.