APril Ecosystem 2018
Date: Tuesday 17th April, 12:00 - 16:00
Venue: The Studio, 51 Lever Street, Manchester, M1 1FN
The next meeting of the GM Connected Health Ecosystem will take place on the afternoon of Tuesday 17th April.
As part of the ongoing work to position the GM Connected Health City (GM CHC) in the current health innovation landscape, we have organised this event to share progress and best practice with key stakeholders from across the region.
The event will be an opportunity to:
- Hear about the latest developments from the care pathway projects on (i) diagnosis & treatment of stroke and (ii) reducing inappropriate antibiotic prescribing in primary care
- Learn about our engagement with industry through the clinical automated coding exemplar project with Intelligent Medical Objects
- See demonstrations from the SMASH & PINGR dashboard interventions using data to discover actionable insights in primary care
- Discuss the opportunities for developing Learning Health Systems methodologies across other clinical domains and organisational footprints
- Explore options for sustainability as well as innovative new ways of working
More information to follow.
Ecosystem meetings are held quarterly, with discussion, debate, workshops and networking focusing on key developments and opportunities for technology in the health and social care space in Greater Manchester.
The theme of these meetings can be suggested by any member and the Ecosystem team will do our best to facilitate events which meet the needs of all our members.
If you would like to contact the Manchester Ecosystem team directly, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com